Saturday, April 23, 2011

Benefit: Coralista Blush

The most perfect coral blush I've come across so far! A perfect mix of pink coral and shimmer that gives the best flush to the cheeks in the spring and summer time. I do think this may work best in fairer skin tones because it would show up better than on a darker skin. I use this mostly in the beginning of spring when my skin isn't too tan yet. I don't use it as much in the summer time because it won't show up as well. But to be honest, I don't wear that much blush in the summer time, I prefer bronzer.

Click here to see more pictures




The blush also smells really, like a pomegranate lemonade. However some people don't like products that have a fragrance, and I can understand why: means more chemicals added to the product, hence, more chemicals added to the skin.

It comes with a flat top brush, which I never use because I don't think they're any good.

As for the packaging, it's their typical carton box which is not the sturdiest, but I don't toss it around everywhere so it survives quite well.

The biggest negative side? It's really expensive, like 30+ €!

Will I repurchase it?

I don't think I'll ever be able to finish the product up :P even if I do, I don't think I will because there are much cheaper dupes out there. But I do love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment